What to expect at your next visit
We are following Covid19 safety rules. We care about you and we want you to have a safe treatment.As well as the new equipment and increased hygiene procedures, we have implemented new protocols and undergo training to keep you safe during your visit.
Some important changes to be aware of are:
- We will communicate with you prior to booking to ask some screening questions. If you have Covid19 symptoms such as a new cough or fever, we will ask you to reschedule
- We will ask that you attend your appointment alone.
- We will ask that you please use the restroom facilities at home as we would not be able to provide these for the time being.
- Attend the practice wearing a face mask or cover due to Covid19 safety rules.
- We will be taking your temperature using an infrared thermometer before entering. If your temperature is found to be 37.8oC or higher we will reschedule
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter.
- Appointments will be managed to allow plenty of time for disinfection and sterilization processes. That means that there will be fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Our door will be closed, we ask that you knock or ring the bell if this is available when you arrive so that one of our staff members can allow you at the time of your appointment.
- Please attend at your appointment time and not earlier due to the limited waiting facility.
During this time of pandemic let’s make sure we follow all the Covid19 regulations for our safety. Thank you for your trust and patience.