Every day comes with its own challenges. The biggest one is taking care of yourself. Life is so fast-paced. Everyone is just running around. We don’t even realize what we are losing on! You are stressed or just tired, people can see that through your skin! Do you agree?
It can be hard to take care of your skin at times. Especially when you are working 9-5, doing night shifts or are just so caught up with everything around you. In this running around, you have no time for your own self..I do understand that. Well, sadly there isn’t any magic spell to fix that, but I can suggest some methods that can really make you shine. Firstly, you can go for a good skincare routine. Hey..remember, the key here is to be consistent. Secondly, because most people don’t have time for themselves, so they can opt for a range of quality skin treatments. Some places even come with a free consultation session! Isn’t that great??
If you are either of them, don’t worry I’ll walk you through both options!
Some people follow a skincare routine but do not know the right order of application. If that’s you, then all I can say is- sit back and give this post a read.. now let’s get started!
Rule of thumb– Always go from thinnest to thickest products.
This is because if you apply a thick layer first, it wouldn’t allow the next layers to penetrate into your skin. In contrast, applying the thinnest layer first allows easy penetration of other products.
So you know how the magic works now! Thinnest to thickest 🙂
Let’s talk about the order now!
- Cleansing- Choose a cleanser according to your skin type. It removes the oil from your skin and prepares it for further application.
- Toner- Toner helps the skin in good absorption of the following layers.
- Serum- Serums are doses of extremely concentrated nutrients, hydrators, and antioxidants. They help the skin to stay healthy. A serum is like a skin routine booster. But, again choose a serum according to your skin type.
- Eye cream- To be honest, this is an optional layer. Unless you are going for an anti-ageing or any other purpose eye cream.
- Moisturizer- Moisturizer is an essential summer product. It is a misconception that moisturizers aren’t for summers. Fact alert- They are for every season!
- Oils- Oils help to lock in all the ingredients and the moisture so that they can function well and do not evaporate quickly. It’s like putting veggies in a ziplock so that they won’t go bad for a maximum time!
- Sunscreen- Final step is to apply sunscreen (of at least an SPF20). Sunscreen doesn’t have to penetrate inside your skin and because it is the heaviest element and a skin guarder. That is why it is supposed to be applied at the last!
Always remember to wait for at least 20 minutes before you start applying your makeup or face the sun!
So, now you are almost a Know-it-all person for a good skincare routine. But always remember to choose your products according to your skin type.
Thanks to technological advancements that there are a lot of treatments available in the market now. They are especially beneficial to those who do not have time to take care of their skins. However, a lot of times, even after following a skincare routine, your skin wouldn’t look great! This might be because of the wrong choice of products or the wrong application. Moreover, issues like skin sagging and early ageing are unavoidable! In those times a good skin treatment should be called for!
Laserpod provides you with a range of skin treatments from acne issues to early ageing. Let’s talk about some of them.
Derma roller is the safest most affordable treatment for acne scarring, atrophic scars, stretch marks, cellulite, pigmentation, rejuvenation, skin tone & softening of lines & wrinkles.
A lunchtime clearlift treatment can be opted to give your skin a gentle lift without any surgery or pain.
You can also opt for a Skin peel treatment. Skin peels are a great solution for people who suffer from acne, dull complexion or want to rejuvenate their skin with less invasive treatment.
If you are still confused as to which treatment should you go for or what treatment might suit your skin type. Then, hey guys..heres a bonus..go for a free consultation session!
So, guys, you can pick your choice but you know what? The best would be following both the options i.e. a good skincare routine and effective skin treatment. This combination would give you even better results!
So, what are you waiting for, start it today..oh wait..even better..start it now and make your skin your best friend because your skin speaks for you!